City of Miramar Information and Contacts
City of Miramar website: http://www.ci.miramar.fl.us/
Miramar Police Departmant & NIXLE
- Receive trusted, up-to-date neighborhood information for where you live. All Miramar residents are encouraged to sign up by visiting www.nixle.com to begin receiving notifications. Once registered, users can choose what types of messages they want to receive and how they want to receive them. These include Amber alerts, Advisory messages, Community messages and traffic alerts.
Complaints and Concerns
- Please call 954-602- HELP. This puts you thru to a central help line at the City. Your problem or concern will be logged in and forwarded to the correct agency or person within the city.
Have a problem with the city? Here is how to contact your elected representatives!
Below is the City Commission and their corresponding contact Information:
- Mayor Wayne Messam, firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-602-3151 or 954-602-3198
- Vice Mayor Yvette Colbourne, email@example.com, 954-602-3131 or 954-602-3143
- Commissioner Winston Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-602-3132 or 954-602-3142
- Vice Mayor Maxwell Chambers, email@example.com, 954-602-3154
- Commissioner Alexandra Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-602-3155
Code Enforcement / Compliance
There are no contacts listed.
The mission of the Code Compliance Division is to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. They help maintain and improve the quality of our community by administering a fair and unbiased enforcement program to correct violations of municipal codes and land use requirements. They also work with residents, neighborhood associations, public service agencies, and other city departments to facilitate voluntary compliance with city laws and codes. The division empowers community self-help programs, develops public outreach programs and establishes community priorities for enforcement programs.
How can you report a violation?
Violations may be reported via email to: CodeCompliance@miramarpd.org or by calling 954-602-3174.
How can you contact the Supervisor or the Manager of Code Compliance?
Supervisor Gary Nicholson or Manager Willie Johnson may be contacted via email at: CodeAdmin@miramarpd.org or by calling 954-602-3185.