Paperless Billing and Notifications - Terms and Conditions
The Franklin Farms HOA Paperless Billing and Notifications Terms and Conditions ("PBNTC") are in addition to your rights as outlined in the Covenants and By-Laws. To the extent there is a conflict between the PBNTC and these other documents, the PBNTC will govern. By agreeing to the PBNTC you agree that you will no longer receive a paper assessment notice, statement or other notification and will instead receive your Assessment Notice and/or Payment Reminder and other required notices (collectively "Bills/Notices") electronically according to the following terms:
1. Paperless Billing/Notices. You will receive notifications, assessment information and statements by the email address you provide to the association.
2. Bill/Notice. Franklin Farms HOA will attempt to send your paperless Billings/Notifications to your current e-mail address and/or Mobile phone number listed in the association's records, if receiving such notice via text message. You must keep your notice e-mail address and designated phone number current and contact the association directly if you do not receive your paperless Bill notice. You agree to hold the association harmless for any delay or failure to deliver or receive the paperless Bill notice.
3. Paper Bill/Notice Copies. By accepting these PBNTC terms, you will no longer receive a paper Bill/Notice from Franklin Farms HOA. However, you may request a mailed copy of a paper Bill/Notice for an additional charge.
4. Starting Paperless Billing. If you choose to receive a paperless Bill instead of a paper Bill, you must complete all the required sign up steps and accept these PBNTC terms. You are required to provide the association with accurate information and to keep that information current in order to continue receiving paperless Billing and the annual assessment credit.
5. CANCELLATION. YOU MAY CANCEL PAPERLESS BILLING AT ANY TIME AND REVERT TO RECEIVING A PAPER BILL BY CONTACTING FRANKLIN FARMS HOA IN WRITING OR VIA EMAIL.
6. Updating Contact Information. Franklin Farms HOA does not automatically update or change your personal information and you must update or confirm any changes to your personal information, including any changes to your e-mail address or phone number for Bill notices by contacting the association.
7. System Compatibility and Blocking. The ability to receive paperless Bill notices via e-mail notice requires an active e-mail address, Internet connection, and compatible computing systems. The ability to receive paperless Bill notices via SMS text message requires an active Mobile account and phone number, as well as an SMS capable device. If you have elected to receive your paperless Bill in Portable Document Format (PDF), you may need to upgrade your computer’s PDF reader program to view your paperless PDF Bill. If you are experiencing difficulty accessing or viewing your paperless Bill, please contact the association. Please note that some service providers block e-mail from senders who are not listed in contacts or on safe lists, so you may not receive your paperless Bill notice unless you specifically add Franklin Farms HOA to your contacts or safe list.
8. Discrepancies. Any disputes regarding the accuracy or completeness of your paperless Bill shall be subject to the dispute resolution terms and conditions in the Covenants and/or By-Laws.
9. Notices. Franklin Farms HOA reserves the right to change the PBNTC at any time and to provide notice electronically or by other means. You agree to accept legal and other notices electronically.
10. EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES. THE PAPERLESS BILLING/NOTIFCATION SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMIT, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE PAPERLESS BILLING SERVICE. FRANKLIN FARMS HOA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PAPERLESS BILLING INFORMATION, PROCESSES, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, FUNCTIONAL, OR BUG-OR-ERROR-FREE. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
11. Authority. By completing this paperless Billing/Notification sign up process and accepting the PBNTC you agree and represent that you have the authority to accept and receive paperless billing (and discontinue receiving a paper Bill) for this property, including the authority to agree to the PBNTC terms and conditions herein.